Quote:
Originally Posted by kzhtoo View Post
Gryphon Diablo 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD View Post
+1 on the Diablo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
+1 on the Gryphon Diablo, one of the better integrated amplifiers on the market. You'd probably have to perform a substantial upgrade with separates to better a piece like this. Here's a review from 6 moons on it:

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/gryphon4/1.html. Of course you'd probably have to get used to the look. It's not exactly your traditional component!

- Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
If I had a dog as ugly as the Gryphon I'd shave its butt and make it walk backwards. That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
It's rather ugly isn't it? Maybe if you like more of an industrial design look maybe?

- Buck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOphile View Post
You callin' my dog ugly??
Quote:
Originally Posted by doguniverse View Post
+3 on the Gryphon Diablo
I've been a very happy owner of the McIntosh MA8000 for the past 4 years now. It's a superb integrated in every way. That said, if I had a do over on this I'd go with the Diablo. Warts and all.
McIntosh MA8000; McIntosh MC1502; Canton Vento Reference 1 DC; E.A.T. E-Flat; Soundsmith Paua Mk II; Technics SL 1210 MK5; Audio Technica AT-150 MLX; Tascam BR-20; Teac X1000R; Pioneer RT-707; Oppo UDP 205; Denon DCD A-100; HP All-In-One Touchscreen Server; JRiver MC 28; Woo Audio WA6; Shure SRH 1840; SVS SB 1000; Jolida 502BRC; Jolida JD9; VPI 16.5 RCM; Wireworld Oasis 8 Speaker Cables; Audoquest Columbia 72 DBS IC's; Panamax PM-5400 (source components only)