View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Life is beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmd2010 View Post
Bart thank you! I fully expect them to expose the weak links!

Stillone-

I don’t expect I’ll have the McIntosh electronics very long, I heard these D Agostino and they were sublime, and I think that’s the direction I’ll go. Looks like you made a similar move! The progression line is a bit more economical, and I wonder how these compare to the momentums.

Aditya, as you shop in the cost-is-no-object, or close to that anyway, you might also consider Aries Cerat.
Their amps are truly special (heard the S1 Mk2 with them, which was probably overkill for the speakers).
Another brand not yet mentioned here is Analog Domain. One of our AA friends has a terrific system with their DAC and 2 amps in mono configuration.

Happy hunting!
Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables