View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe P View Post
Charles, from the XVX Press Release:

"For the first time, the rear-firing tweeter will fea-
ture adjustable 0dB to minus 37dB attenuation to en-
able fine tuning of this element for each installation."

Combined with the other adjustments, I think you and you dealer along with your experience with your Alexxs, should be able to dial in the XVX to your room and listening position.

I'd suggest you get your order in, since I think the first production run will sell quickly.
I'd also suggest you have your dealer get samples of the new WilsonGloss Premium Pearl
colors.
Thank you but this purchase, if it occurs, would take place in about 12-18 months as I mentioned before. I would need a low spike arrangement. I would be a "special needs customer" which I believe after the initial wave of order, Wilson would accommodate. I also must get used to as I mentioned a speaker in that stratospheric price range. I feel very comfortable with my Alexx, like I'm not out of my station in life. I'm not so sure regarding the XVX, even though I can afford it. Sometimes what you can afford and what is right for you don't intersect. We will just have to see but I don't think the rear tweeter will be a problem. The real problem will be to find the courage.