View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Retired

Terry DeWick in Knoxville would be the "go to" guy for your Marantz Model 20 if were mine. Terry will make it as perfect as you might want. He does terrific work. Unfortunately, he is away for the month of February.
DeWick Repairs

GordonW, a member on the AudioKarma forum, is a well known/respected tube amp & speaker builder in the Atlanta area. However, I don't believe that Gordon works on tuners, but you can contact him through the AK forum and ask. It takes a special set of tools/test equipment to do a proper job on tuners. Many fine techs for amps and other gear won't work on tuners. I'm a bit of 'tuner geek' and I'll only let a couple of techs work on my tuners. Terry is at the top of my list, but I would trust Gordon if he does the work or knows someone who he would recommend other than Terry.
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 02-02-2015 at 09:20 PM.