Thread: Boulder Forum
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 06:26 PM

As a person who is planning an EXTREMELY substantial audio system for late this year, I am looking so forward to hearing the 3050 amps at this year's RMAF. I am hoping the new 2110 Preamplifier will be ready so that I can hear it with the 3050's.....if not I guess that I will simply have to listen to them with the 2010....sigh..is life not hard??

While Boulder is one of a few amp makers I am planning on auditioning, I will admit that I will be going into the audition process with a strong bias TOWARDS Boulder, as I have MANY hours listening to the 2050 amps as well as the 2010 preamplifier. Some of the most orgasmic listening sessions I have ever had were with a system featuring the above mentioned components, along with an Accuphase DP-100/DC-101, Focal Nova Utopia BE's and Tara Labs Reference cabling.....I got to hear that system 4 to 5 nights a week for at least 5 months before the Boulder stuff had to go bye bye.

I also had a delightful chance to tour the factory and what I saw was totally fascinating. The level of craftsmanship was beyond belief, with happy workers who clearly took great pride in their work!!!

I can concur with the friendly people as well...Rich M is one classy dude who has a cruel ability to tease those who are anxiously waiting for the next tidbit of news!!!

Cheers,