Thread: A new G2 owner
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratt View Post
main thing is tweeter small dent, and some of deep scratches..
but you know, these are all on only one side speaker, other one has no other issues, but i didnt meant it is good or best condition because i could see many sending marks on sunlight, and bad quality painting, and bad glue on tweeter domes. but no dent.

i am saying the vivid painting technic and completed inspection is not high as magico or any other high end brand does.

lastly, i dont think the seller displayed only one speaker, or used the grill on only one speaker..

every scratches were made by grills i guess, it is shape and deep.

i am very confuse and disappointed with vivid CEO that they still don't give me any response on my problem i sent and email with pictures.

if the sealer has lied to me that this was display or whatever they made the scratches and dent the tweeter.. the manufacture still has to be find the way of customer to be happy or introduce how to fix??

or send me some replacement...

do you know about the replacement?
i maybe should buy one or two of the tweeter small and mid one.. for replacement.. not include taper-tube, only need the font parts.. do they sell them??

do you know how to order? and how much?
is it easy to replacement?

i would like to show you guys of pictures of damaged but i dont know how to .. hehe
Bratt, on my K1's it was very easy to replace the tweeter. I damaged it myself, stupid accident.

It is ideally a 2 man job because its so easy to touch the fragile cones when you handle the drivers. The screw at the back can literally be removed with a coin, and the whole assembly, tapered tube and driver can be released. I am not sure about the Giya's however, but I would imagine not that different. Vivid will provide you with instructions. You would have to purchase a tweeter if the dealer does not accommodate you.