View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 09:27 AM

Hello Bengal, I am very aware that translation to English can sometimes be difficult, and unfortunately I am not completely understanding your post.

What I believe you are saying is that you agree the website does not give good information about the equipment, especially on the technical side. It does not delve into basic information such as specifications and type of transport that is being used, for example.

You find this a little disconcerting. You believe the MC equipment looks similar in many ways to MBL gear but because of this lack of information you decided to not listen to their amplifiers when you had an opportunity to do so at a dealership somewhere in Asia.

If I understand what you are saying then I 100% agree, the website needs to give more information such as technical specifications and pricing. I also agree that the equipment has a very similar design to many of the MBL pieces. This is not surprising since both lines are designed by the same person.

I can only say that I know their stand mounted speakers are fantastic and reviews I have seen at shows compared the entire line against many heavy weights, such as Wolfgang's former company, at a fraction of the price.

It is unfortunate that without a distributor in the United States, and with the state of their current web site with poor English translation at best, I do not see them making any in roads here. I say unfortunate because I am also 100% sure that once people found out how good the MC line is in comparison they may very well become a popular brand.