View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 01:23 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Update

As you can see in the photo above, the Aurender N10 has a new Esoteric K-01X playmate. These two premium components make a spectacular pair. I have just over 1200 hours on the Aurender N10 and 582 hours on the Esoteric K-01X. Upgrading to the K-01X created a substantial performance improvement over the Esoteric K-03. The N10 performance was instantly elevated to a higher level of richly textured, holistic sound. The Aurender N10 and the Esoteric K-01X are a match made in audio heaven. Listening to this sound system has taken on an entirely new level a realism. Last night I spent nearly four hours enjoying song after song without a thought of the equipment, only the music. This morning I couldn't help but remark again to Marlene how astonishing the studio system has become. It is exciting and motivates me to spend lots of time parked in the sweet spot. The Aurender N10's presentation has opened up so well. Coupled with the Esoteric K-01X DAC, the N10 presents the most analog sounding digital performance I have ever experienced. The Aurender Conductor app has become second nature for me. It is fun to use. Building playlists is a blast. I have created five playlists so far of nearly 100 songs from favorite artists. It is such a pleasure to call up a playlist and have hours of great music performed in a fabulous three dimensional sound stage right in front of me.

These are great times for an audio enthusiast. I am in awe of these amazing audio components and the sound of my studio system. In addition, my new custom sized acoustic art panel over the widescreen television brought greater focus and depth to the sound stage and provides a more pleasant view than staring at a black TV screen. Swapping that ivory colored acoustic panel above the widescreen for a maroon colored acoustic panel helped bring the aesthetics together, too. The studio system with the Aurender N10 and the Esoteric K-01X has raised the performance bar to a brand new level.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 03-13-2017 at 04:29 PM.