View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachrocks View Post
Toga,

I’m happy to see your system marches on, so to speak, ha ha ha. And I’m thrilled to see you’re still using Transparent cables. Their Reference MM speaker cables you suggested were so deeply beautiful with my McIntosh and Sonus Faber. I will absolutely consult you when I put together my next system, whenever that may be ha ha ha. You are the one who also turned me into a Shunyata die-hard fan. I would love to hear your thoughts again on these two magical brands. I’ll never forget lying on my couch in depression the night you took your Anaconda PC back home ha ha ha.

Thanks for continuing to share your passion and knowledge of audio. My heart beats excitedly while my wallet cries ha ha ha.

ron

Hey Ron my friend. Really glad to see you here. Hope you are doing fine. Sorry that you may be disappointed by seeing my poor written English here.

I remembered our time in Bangkok when I helping you improve your system.

Of course Transparent Audio cables are still play a major role in my system, Moon 888 won’t do with out the Opus power cords !

The only Shunyata left is the Alpha Digital which feed my Pioneer LX800 UHD Player or OPPO 203. It worked best
This way. I tried many cords with these UHD Player but
Keep coming back to the Alpha Digital due to its unmatched bass punch and weight when playing movies.

My others fav. cables are Purist Audio Cables. I use
There Dominus, Neptune, 25th Anniversary power cords and Dominus XLR from source to preamp.

Oh and I forgot to mention the long time favorite piece of gear that I sold. It was ranked as the longest main component I keep (8 years), the great Audio Research Ref 40. Yes we march on right ?

Also about to go soon is the highly musical and emotional touching sound Ayon CD35 Signature. It is one of the most satisfying sound player I have. But the SACD play back was not perfect , it doesn’t support gapless playback, so it adds a short silence between songs. And unbelievable but true is that the Luxman D08u, it is just as musical as the Ayon, but with different league drive and built quality. Amazing that of all CD Player that I owned, this latest player cost the least but enjoy me the most. May be because it came after I got MOON system too.

Ron hope you will build your new system soon. Hey I am
A Luxman fan now. How about L590AX II for you? Haha
Or L509X.

Toga