View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 06:34 PM

Location: Lago Vista Texas Downtown Austin and Frisco Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stahle View Post
I totally disagree with this statement and I know there are others that do too. Maybe you didn’t like yours but I loved mine and wish I still had it. I also remember the MA2275 receiving favorable reviews when it came out. I don’t remember which magazine reviewer it was because now it has been several years but I remember that the reviewer ended up keeping the MA2275 for himself.

Anyway, the MA2275 is an amplifier with a perfectly balanced sound, created consciously and with reign over all sound and construction parameters. The choices are choices made by the constructors, and they wanted to create a tube amplifier that would not repeat the mistakes of previous constructions. Yes, we loose a bit of the magic the MC275 had, but we gain something else – splendid bass control, clean midrange and a good definition of the sound as a whole. And the McIntosh touch, that makes the device sound and look good when it is being bought as well as when it is left as a legacy to our sons or grandsons.

http://www.highfidelity.pl/!ev/artyk.../mcintosh.html