View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:33 PM

I have a question about replacing the electrical outlets in my power circuit for my audio system. (I can't put in a dedicated line at this time.) There are several other outlets, some unused, on my audio power circuit.

In your FAQs under Electrical System Optimization it says:

"Replace the outlet powering the audio system with a good heavy-duty commercial grade outlet. If your power circuit has multiple outlets you will need to replace all the outlets with quality units even if the audio system is not connected to the other outlets on the circuit -- "

I take it that usually one can hear the improvement by replacing ALL of the outlets on the audio power circuit? Or to put it the another way, what happens to the power if the additional outlets are not changed to something better?

Thanks,

Dale
2 channel system: Parasound JC 1+ Mono Amplifiers; Luxman C900u preamp; Acoustech PH-1P phono preamp; VPI Classic, Ortofon A90; Esoteric K-03 & Vacuum State GMBH modified Sony ES5400 SACD/CD; REVEL Ultima Salon 2; Shunyata EVEREST, Shunyata Sigma V2 XC, Shunyata Sigma & Alpha, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse Series 7 IC's,Phono Cables are Tellurium Q Silver Diamond, Audience, Lessloss, Acrolink, Teresonic Silver EXP, Tellurium Q Silver Diamond speaker cables; HyperSpike HS-5 rack;Stillpoints Ultra 5 V2 under amps & preamp