View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:28 AM

Welcome. Good to hear you spend your time in the lab versus wasting it on the Internet.

There aren't many companies and products I rave about, but I rave about Shunyata every chance I get. In fact, your products have completely changed my thinking about audio and video. I now consider power to be the foundation of a system, and the better the foundation, the better the system. I cannot believe the performance I have achieved with my modest gear by adding your products.

Two weeks ago I removed the hard-wired power cord on my 2004 Hitachi 57" digital monitor, and added a Furtech IEC connector so I could upgrade the power cord with a Ztron Cobra. Additionally, I added a SR-Z1 outlet, and a 2 port Hydra for the TV. This, along with adding a Hydra AV and a Ztron Python to the HT electronics, has bought my HT to a higher level. The picture, and sound, is now so much better. It amazes me how adding power components has such a positive effect. The rest of the HT equipment rack uses 2 Ztron Cobra cords, and Venom cords.

The reason why I bought that gear for the HT was due to the positive experience I had with Shunyata in my two channel system. That consists of a Ztron Ananconda powering a Triton. The Triton powers 4 Ztron Cobras, and 2 Python CX cords. Both the HT and the two-channel system are on dedicated 20 amp circuits with SR-Z1 outlets.

The rest of the two-channel system is three pair of Ztron Anaconda balanced inter-connects, and a pair of Ztron Anaconda speaker cables.

Thank you for making my life better in regard to music and movies.