View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captjoe View Post
Hello everyone, Very new to site and subscribed right away because of a ll the great content.Just got the BUG this past year and starting on my journey to 2 channel heaven.LOL.I purchased a few products off comments on line and became disappointed that after my purchase I was not overjoyed in the results I was getting in my home.I'm looking to move from Rega P6 wit Ania cart to a VPI and pretty much have my mind made up on a Prime Signature. I just wanted to see where the other members thought of the upgrade and suggestions on where to shop. I would like to keep it in the community here if possible. I just purchased a new phono stage Audio research REF 2SE from a member to directed me here thankfully.
Hey Joe! It’s me....welcome to the site! Tons of great guys here......although you better watch out for that Ivan (MasterLu) character. Next thing you know you’ll be doing a thing called “upgrading”.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3