View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
Passfreak,

I was curious if you have crossed the 300 hour mark, and if so, what your opinions of the P10 have been?
Grasshopper,
I buy the P10 because the electricity in my city is the worst you can imagine, a lot of voltage swings (normally 208v during the day, 227v at night), THD up of 3 or 4% continuously.My P10 have now more of 300 hours because i leave it on 24/7 feeding my Pass Labs XP-20 preamp.I only use the P10 for the front end, my X600's monoblocks are plugged directly to the wall outlet.
From the first moment i feel more "air" in the soundstage.Everything seems to be more natural and the silences now are to die for, absolutely insane.
I try the multiwave option but i note when i set this function in level 5 or more the bass is more tight but THD OUT increases and lost overall sound quality.
I want to say that i buy the P10 thinking ONLY in the safety of my gear but i note immediately that my system sounds better, without a doubt, with the addition.
If you want my oppinion i think that this beauty is a must in any expensive high end setup, is built like a tank and not only protect amazingly well all your gear, it brings a superior sound quality too.
Cheers
Pablo