View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:15 PM

Bart...that was great going through your wife's pics and your commentary. I agree with Dan that the room did not seem properly set-up to showcase the speakers in their best light. With three speakers in the room, already that is not the ideal situation. Also, were the speakers stationery as in your photos or did they adjust the positioning of each speaker each time they demoed a different model? My guess is they were in their final positions as shown and that again having speakers so close to one another without making any adjustments is properly not adequate. I am surprised by your finding that the larger TADs but also the Compact Reference did not "disappear" or as you say the images did not escape the boundaries of the speaker because TADs in general are known for a disappearing act (especially the Compact Reference model) so again I suspect there was a set-up issue there, although, as I think about it, shame on Mr. Van Leuvenhaege, Brand Ambassador for TAD, for not showing them off in their best light with maybe not such an ideal set-up for this demo.

In any case, a nice read and beautiful pics. Thanks again for posting.

Last edited by cmalak; 03-24-2013 at 10:44 PM.