View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 10:29 PM

Default Need Good 4K HDMI 30-35ft long cable.. Recomendations?

Hi,

2 years ago I ran 4 HDMI 4K cables in my listening/home cinema room and I am afraid it is far from the final word in terms of quality. In 1080i on my projector, everything is fine but when I hit 1080P I get some stuttering. They get the job done but I would prefer upgrade to something better. Right now, everything is drywalled and painted but I haven't installed the crown molding yet. Silly me, I didn't think to run a plastic pipe in wall/ceiling for future cable upgrades. I can cut the drywall behind where the crown molding will be installed as I know the connectors of the cable will have difficulties to run thru the holes I made in the studs (will fix that when I open up the wall). See picture, 2 HDMI cables are on the right). I have 2 other runs on the side of the room as well. I will only run 2 cables instead of 4. 1 in front of the room, one on the side.

Here are the cables I purchased.
https://www.infinitecables.com/hdmi/...premium-cable/

Big question, what would be considered high quality HDMI cables in term of image quality and speed? I need long runs of 30 and 35 feet. Also, it is prefered that they are thin in size with a small connector. I wish they have the best features as to be "future proof" as long as possible in 4K. My projector is a Panasonic PT-AE8000 1080P. In 2 or 3 years I plan to upgrade to 4K.

Thanks,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8284.jpg (98.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8286.jpg (89.6 KB, 58 views)