Thread: B80 mk2?
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 10:33 AM

Default B80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
I know closely the B80 for having listened to them several times at the home of a close friend in a plant all Burmester Reference.
I must confess that being passionate about sound tube was extremely curious about it, given favorable judgments expressed by people who have heard for a long time the brand Burmester, at least as' the way I listen to and experience music, my audiophile experience of twenty years.
After over an hour of listening. Take a little 'out of breath, in fact the listener a sound system like that then finds great difficulty to return to reality', and at least this' was my impression, talk about good tonal balance, controlled bass, warmth, definition, airiness, although the basic parameters for the optimal listening are common terms to be used to describe a sound.
In addition to this the sound that comes out seems to be taking sculpted shape and size creating an image incredibly real, you feel the depth 'of the instruments voices materialize all with a very refined detail, just close your eyes and you seem to dream, listening pleasure at the highest level, never before have I heard something genere.
La first fundamental and amazing feature and 'the speed', transient response, precision low frequencies, attack percussion instruments (the prince of whom and 'the piano) these are the points where the magnificent Burmester system demonstrates its elevatura higher.
Then 'the tone, beautiful, polished, refined, consistent, detailed, from the low range to the extreme sharp everything is made with the utmost tranquility' and decision, as if the two end mono 911 MK3 (with the superlative connubbio Burmester: pre 808 MK5 source cd player and 069) are able to work with a resolution of three or three to four orders of magnitude higher than many other famous and expensive end are familiar to me. And yet the realistic voices, vivid, detailed and refined.
The double bass and electric bass buy gloss and roundness', never heard before in the same way.
Depth ', but above all extreme speed', precision and capacity 'musical phrasing in the more' difficult Ray Barretto and Joe Lovano.
Impossible and 'the location of the sound stage that is accurate, firm and natural.
But it 's clean, the beautiful and seductive timbre accuracy and linear drives me to insert a disk that still has as its protagonist piano and voice, for good, beautiful, charming, touching good music that pushes me over the sound reproduction accompanying me in as a reality 'virtual music.
And like any reality 'virtual trauma suddenly explodes when you return to normal', when you return to a world, that of ordinary mortals (perhaps I mean common hi-fi systems from excessive cost, but without shades) that do not have anything magic.
The elegant and magical way of turning the music and 'only for the content of particular quality' and quantity ', no grain, freshness and liveliness' of phrasing even over more' challenging harmonic richness and tonal balance when playing instruments aids such as the violin, double bass and percussion, passing plays that make it very "real" performers and even becomes charming with vocals, guitar and piano.
The tone and 'bewitching, charming, seductive and smooth, beautiful, bright, finished with so much air, clean, consistent, precise, detailed, controlled by the low range to the extreme sharp and everything is made with extreme ease' issue and decision .
With this system, music can 'be moving' cause "pushes" over the sound reproduction as accompanying you in a reality 'virtual music or pure musical magic harmonically rich of shades and nuances never heard before.
The location and nature of the sound stage and firmly 'truly incredible ease, precision, scale, size and materiality' and released especially in depth 'and beyond the outer edges of the speakers.
Listen to the orchestra, singing baroque woodwinds and jazz as well as surprising and 'just great for the breath of the musical repertoire in each.
Practically disappears that feeling of music being played that leaves you stunned and captured by its magic of mass of sound and able to "scratch" the soul of every true purist.
A real musical sculpture.
Furthermore, in my humble opinion I think the B80 is a reference speaker
Good review, I just sold my pair. Great speakers, but I think the improved bass in the MK 2 was a good improvement.