View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cma29 View Post
Last week I ordered a set of "stealth" Mye stands for my 20.7s. I chose the semi-gloss black finish and for the anchors I went with both rounded points and sharp. My thinking was that my wife likes moving the speakers off to the side when watching movies, so the rounded points will allow the speaker to slide after tilting it and the sharp points will anchor it once it is set on the carpet.

Has anyone else tried this tweak with their Maggies? If so, what did you think?
I have a normal pair for my 20.1's, and they work very well, although they have been buried deep in my storage for a long time

Home Main System:
Magnepan 20.7, Pass Labs XA 100.5, Audio Research Reference 6, Esoteric P-03, D-03, G0-Rb, DV-60, Clearaudio Innovation & Tangent arm, VPI HW19 MK4 & ET 2.5 arm, Mark Levinson 37, Aesthetix Rhea Signature, Magnum Dynalab Etude, Kiseki PHS, Sumiko Palos Santos Presentation,Wireworld, Crystal Absolute Dream, Shunyata, Acoustic Zen, and Stealth cables

Other
Avalon Arcus, Snell Type AIII, Tympani IV, Green Mountain Europa, Martin Logan CLS, Tympani 1D, Counterpoint, GAS, Yamaha, Levinson, Perreaux, Proceed, Theta, Linn, and other collectibles, including 60 different headphones and 30+ headphone amps, over 60 cartridges, and too many cables, stands, and tweaks to list.