View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 10:26 PM

Update:

The ball is in the West Coast Service Centers court. Via email, I informed them of the issue still existing back on 12/22. They asked me to do a couple tests, which I did and emailed the results back to them a few hours later(with video). But since then I have sent 6 emails asking "what's next" and they haven't replied, so today I called them.

"Renee" their senior tech called me back about 20 minutes later. He seemed new to the situation, wasn't even sure which model I had. We chatted about the problem. I told him, in the past I had talked directly to the owner about it, and it was spelled out on the original service paperwork as well.

He thought a bit, maybe looked something up, then he said he thinks maybe it is "normal", but he will need to research it more. I told him, when the owner and I talked, he specifically told me it was not normal (as I thought), and that the problem was related to the weak bass.

He didn't seem to interested in that, talked over me more than anything. But he said he would research it and call me back, likely Wednesday.

AC is aware that I have been waiting on a response from the WCSC. I will let AC know what Renee has to say after I hear from him.

The Saga continues...

Last edited by brad1138; 01-11-2021 at 11:57 PM.