View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:04 PM

THE BIG FIX

I followed Ivan and Dan's suggestion to contact Harman management in an attempt to clear the logjam that I've been encountering with their parts department, and thanks to Ivan's contact information I was able to email Patrick Gaffney, the Northeast Regional Manager at Harman. I detailed my frustrations and sent him the lengthy email thread between myself and parts for his review. Directly after our correspondence, I found parts were unbelievably responsive and helpful today, and in fact not only did they call me twice, but I was told me that they'd attempt to get at least part of my order out sometime this week. What a difference a day makes. What a difference a fire lit under a parts department makes. Thank you all for your helpful comments. Much appreciated. I don't know if the culture at Harman parts will undergo a fundamental shift for the better, but their forward motion today was certainly a positive development and a breath of fresh air after a nearly three month battle to obtain some fairly basic materials. Let's see if their renewed spirit and commitment to address customer needs continues...

Last edited by Moonshot; 02-12-2018 at 11:16 PM.