View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaki View Post
Good luck with the 7T's, Greg!!! I'd sure like to hear how things turn out for you with the switch to the Aerials.

I just had to come back and re-read these threads. I still have my 8B's with the crossover mod, bi-wired with Acoustic Zen Satori cables, and they are connected to the MC501 amps. I love 'em dearly but can't keep from wondering just what the 7T's would sound like connected to them.
Yamaki - the 7Ts already sound better in my new room than the B&Ws did. I can't wait for them to be broken in! More updates in a few weeks.
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,