View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smp View Post
Interesting posts..........for what it's worth I have an LL2 Deluxe,L2 Reference and ML2s. My experience back to about 2004 ties in with some of the above......had tube rolling success with the LL2 (Genalex Gold Lions with EAT Cool Dampers), but with L2/ML2 have maintained stock tubes from Lamm as the preferred option. Also prefer the L2 for the same reasons given by previous posters, notwithstanding I think that the LL2 is amazing value and one of my best ever buys.

As regards power cords I have used Shunyata Anacondas throughout from the outset with Hydra 8 then V- Ray and now Triton/Typhon. Use 1m Anaconda Alpha between the latter. Only had the Typhon for about two weeks along with the new SSF. A 20 amp Zitron Anaconda hopefully arrives tomorrow to feed the Triton.........so a bit of a transition period for me for a while. Spoke to Vladimir Lamm some time ago regarding the use of Hydras bearing in mind the note in the manuals on the high quality transformers and he stands by his experience on this.........I find their use is significant and would not wish to be without them. Interconnects are Stealth Sakra.
Thanks for the post. What are your impressions of the Zitron cables?