Thread: Shunyata Denali
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:20 PM

The Denali's are $2995 for the 2-outlet unit, $3995 for the 6 outlet shelf unit and $4995 for the 6 outlet Tower unit. The 6-outlet models are less expensive than the Triton ( 2 fewer outlets), but the two outlet is half again more than the Cyclops. My advice to those I speak with is to start by trying products below their budget, because often you will find all you require for great performance.

This is especially true with the Denali's at the higher end of the spectrum and the Venom line of products at the more affordable end of the price spectrum. Triton and Typhon are unapologetically expensive, so I always tell people who are not yet familiar with our products, even new dealers, to start more affordably and work up.

Up-selling is always short sighted. Getting people the right fit and best value wins hearts and minds in the long run. Caelin designs that way, as many here know, so the Denali's should be interesting products to watch. People may be surprised. We don't offer extreme-price (5 figure) cables or power products for a reason. We're certainly capable of making them.

Regards,

Grant

Last edited by GrantS; 06-01-2016 at 05:34 PM.