View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 06:43 AM
Semi-audiophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Charles.......Where is the location of the tuner at this time?
FedEx Ground still has it, apparently. Using the tracking number, I get two paths: one says another return attempt will be made today; the other says simply, "In Transit." Using the door tag number, that second path doesn't come up. I'd need to call FedEx again and ask what the status is so I know what to do if the package shows up here and I'm home, whether to refuse because it's still being rerouted or accept it because the reroute failed.

FedEx said they would get in touch with me if necessary more than once in this process. I've not heard from them; I've had to call to find out what is happening. A bit of petulance had me thinking that if I get the MD90 back I'd take it to UPS instead, or at least not to the FedEx location I used initially.
SOTA, Grado, SME, Van den Hul, Gingko turntable setup; Pioneer Elite LD, BDP; Sony OLED TV; Magnum Dynalab tuner, antenna; MIT S-video cable; Pangea HDMI cables; DVDO video processor; McIntosh SACD, preamp, power amps; Telefunken Black Diamond preamp tubes; Kimber IC; Transparent IC, PC, SC; Mirage speakers; PS Audio, Shunyata PC; Audio Additives RCA caps; Furman power conditioning; Sanus: racks