View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaipan View Post
Hello Ted,

I bought the G01 to match up with my K1X, even before I read your exceptional and very personal review! I have to tell you that you are absolutely right on the improve SQ that you can get on the G01! Thank you for putting the time and effort on this review and really appreciate it. BTW, did not know whether can the K01 accept the 10M direct output, it will even improve on going the standard 44.1 route.
Yes, the 10M tap is the way to go!

Magico Q3 plus S-Pods, Spectral DMA-500AR, DMC-30SV pre, Esoteric F-03a, Esoteric S-05, Esoteric P02X, N-01XD,
Cybershaft OP21A-D, Roon Nucleus Plus w/S-Booster LPS, Uptone Audio EtherRegen w/ LPS-1.2, MIT Oracle MA-X V2's, Oracle SHD-120 V2, Shunyata Sigma Clock 50’s, Sigma Ethernet’s, Alpha USB-V2, Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 HDMI's, MIT Oracle Z-III PC's, Z Power Bar Conditioner, Coherence Systems ADD-Powr Sorcer X4, EAU2, Furutech Flux 50 filters, GTX-D rhodium outlets, service sub panel w/ 4-30 amp dedicated circuits, Stillpoints Ultra 6, Ultra 5, Ultra SS, HRS Damping Plates, Cable Isolators, Sony XBR75ZH8.