View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 02:36 PM

I'm a patient man

All issues have somewhat resolved.

First, there were supposed to be 3 packages. 2 speaker crates, and 1 accessory box. The accessory box (grills, manuals, etc) was no where to be found. I assumed it was tucked in one of the crates, but no!.

I thought the previous owner didn't send them to the dealer. But, there were 3 tracking #s and they all got delivered. The dealer said he never got the 3rd package. I was freaking out a little bit at this point, because the speakers were shipped 2 months ago. After some searching, the dealer found the 3rd package

Second, there were 6 missing screws at the back. Turned out he was testing the speaker and didn't want to put all the screws in until the test was completed as there are a dozen or so screws for the back plate.

Third, one of the binding posts got slightly damaged. It wasn't during shipment because the outer box and plastic wrapping were intact. No functional issue, just cosmetic.

The dealer was very courteous and was very apologetic. He shipped the 3rd box with screws within 24 hrs. The binding post can't be fixed easily, so he compensated me for the damage. I wasn't expecting something like this.

All in all, a great dealer to work with