View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 05:45 AM

wow Jerome...did not know that those facts about your country will disturb you like that...but when you point like that i will also give you my perspective...

in not one moment i did point out any of these players "need" to be born in France...its not the point is Thuram born in Guadeloupe or in France...point is that good part of team is direct consequence of your colonialistic history (which to me smells really bad) and not a result of common/normal immigration of people.
Thing is that if players like Zidane or Pogba had not had high quality they would play for Algeria and Guinea. So all the best want to go to France and France takes only the best...great history advantage and that was all my closed mentality wanted to say...

"Of course, our country's richness comes from the diversity of cultures and origins of people who integrated the french culture."

I saw by your WC celebrations that cultures are well integrated in France...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8449021.html

I also noticed that you speak of me (and Croats) in some manners that are totally unapropriate. Like all the people are racist/fashist because some of them where forced by a millitary regime (NDH) who even sold parts of our country to Italians to gain a personal wealth...go learn few facts for a start before start accusing...all nations have good folks and idiots...my comment was not racist at all and has nothing with "pure races" as you say...au contraire i feel sorry for those african (among many others) nations being under your colonial boot so many years and of course all nations that was exploited or still gets exploited by an other well known colonialistic nations...but more power to you all...

i am sorry that my comment about contrast between our nations upset you in a such way and one more time i want to apologize if you got my comments wrong but i must answer on some of your comments and slight arrogant tone of your post......and one more time i congratulate on your deserved win on the WC...great play in most of the games.

Little Croat

Last edited by jdandy; 07-18-2018 at 02:37 PM.