View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
Thanks Greg, its that "defined and holographic soundstage" that I'm worried about missing out on!

So did you hear the M-900U with the C-900U, and the M-700U with the C-700U, or both amps on the C-900U? Just trying to figure out the contribution of the possible pre-amp difference, though to be fair I think my heart is already set on the M-900U the more I hear and read about it.

I'd be looking to get just the amp initially, and hold onto my Levinson Pre (326S) for the time being, as I love what it does with my Revel Salon 2's.

In terms of price in one of those rare instances where its cheaper in the UK with £11,000 UK list - usually the UK price is £1:$1. Even in Europe it seems to be more expensive at EUR 14,999.
I did not mix 700 with 900. I think it's smart to start with the M-900U and see how it works with the Levinson. Good luck and keep us posted!
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,