View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid325 View Post
So, I just upgraded my Ethernet cable from basic Amazon 5e to Blue Jeans 6a, modem to router to switch to streamer. Now, I know we all want to hear improvements when we upgrade, but to be honest I wasn’t expecting anything with the new Cat 6a. Well, it’s probably in my head, but I swear I hear an improvement in Tidal. I’m not good at describing variances in audio quality, but it sounds fuller, more body, not as tinny. Works for me....

Jacob
That's all you need............

"so we've asked Belden to manufacture special patch-cord-optimized Cat 6 and Cat 6a cable stocks for us which we terminate and sell under the Blue Jeans Cable brand. With all of these cables, we use Sentinel brand RJ-45 connectors, manufactured in York, Pennsylvania."

"With each Ethernet cable you purchase from us you'll receive a test report showing exactly how that cable performed when run through our Fluke DTX-1800, and confirming that it meets or exceeds the specification requirements for its category."

Ron
Processor: McIntosh MX170, Amp: Legacy Audio i-V7, Digital: Benchmark DAC3B, Roon Music Player, Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, Analog: Gold Note Pianosa Turntable, Gold Note PH-10 Phono Preamplifier, Donatello MC Cartridge, Speakers: Legacy Audio Signature SE Natural Sapele Pommele, Silverscreen HD Center, JL Audio e112-Gloss Sub