View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 03:41 PM

So the electrician just left and since I had more work other then the 20amp circuits he's going to e-mail a quote. I had asked to use 10/3 for the 20amp runs and he thought that was overkill. He also asked if I wanted the 20amp circuits to share the same neutral? I told him I would let him know as I didn't understand what difference it would make and after just a little reading I'm thinking the answer should be no, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. In all I'm doing seven recessed cans, 4 in my audio room and three in the hall, two ceiling fan boxes (one in the audio room and one in a spare bedroom), and while he's here one more outdoor GFI box which will give me eight total around my homes exterior.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2-Channel System: Luxman L590Aii, D-05 CD/SACD ,VPI Classic 3 (Rolling Stone photo shoot table), VPI SDS, Shelter 501 MKII , Wilson Audio Duette,Shunyata Denali 6000T, Anaconda Zitron, Alpha Digital, and Black Mamba power cables, Tara Labs RSC Air 2 speaker wire, RSC Prime M1 IC's.