View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvibe View Post
LOL… run out of a room on the Sasha I's. That is hysterical to me. The Sasha 1 is a tremendous loudspeaker. I've spent hours listening to them. In my room with my equipment it reminds me of live music. You are always going to have opinions out there… I'm sure the Sasha 2 is better… Wilson doesn't do upgrades for no reason. I'm just trying to figure out if it is worth it (financially) to upgrade? I know that is a personal decision but hearing others impressions that have made the move to Sasha 2 or Alexia is very helpful!
I agree that Sasha is a great speaker. The Sasha 2 is better, but in my opinion it is probably not worth upgrading unless you get a decent sale price on your Sasha 1's. I got really lucky with my situation, but I'm not going to go into detail.

I guess what I am saying is - don't undersell your old ones and struggle and scrape to buy the new ones. It's not "night and day". It's an improvement for sure, but I wouldn't want anyone to put themselves in a tough place financially to make such a move.

My overall take on the new version is that it's a refinement. It takes the strengths of the original Sasha and improves them in ways that are subtle yet palpable.