View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 04:15 PM

Default More of the same -- very impressive

Slowly biting off another chunk of the elephant, I've replaced my remaining Anaconda Zitron interconnects (phono to phono amp, phono amp to preamp, and preamp to amp) with Sigmas.

Thought the Anaconda ICs, which replaced Nordost Valhalla v1 were a big step up, but oh my goodness! these Sigma ICs are good.

Expensive, but the gain in performance and effortless sound quality are worth the substantial price of admission. I'm very pleased with the upgrade.

When the discretionary fund has recovered a bit I'll be starting on the power cord upgrades.

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!