View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 04:01 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyno View Post
how do people (you puma!) hook up components to the ground plane of the everest? you just get some 14ga stranded wire from home depot and call it good?
You can do that, but my recommendation would be to use Shunyata CGC ground cables, as the quality of the cable, gauge, and materials used really matters. If it's in your budget, I'd start with the Delta CGC, as they provide great performance for the money. You can specify the termination (e.g. spade) you need as well.

Sorry for the late reply; I've been really busy of late finishing up the Lampizator Baltic 3 DAC review for TAS.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.