View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 08:19 PM

The Heresy is one of my favorite speakers of all time and I grew up with an audiophile father who had top of the line hifi in the house ,when he brought home his 1st pair of Klipsch that we're the ShortHorns I fell in love with Klipsch ,the ShortHorns became my bedroom speaker when Dad brought home the JBL Paragon ,then the Hartsfields with a custom center channel he had made so he could listen to his 3 channel vinyl recordings ,I've still got both pair of dad's ShortHorns ,he dropped JBL for Klipsch when the Cornwall came out ,I kept his K-horns ,Cornwalls & ShortHorns I still have and added Lascallas and Heresy 2s to our Klipsch collection ,the reason for all the above post was to give a baseline for what horn type speaker systems I've spent years with to judge the heresy against ,dollar for dollar I believe the Heresy to be the best speaker system ever designed ,they have brilliant highs ,mids only beat by line arrays & a hefty bass response that sounds like it's in the 30hz range by adding +3db on my preamp bass output ,enjoy buddy ,you have tremendous speakers ,the heresy 2s are what we use in our bedroom system .