View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvis View Post
Glad to help. If you're that concerned about finding the perfect device for you and your system, I'd strongly encourage you to try as many as you feasibly can. Just be prepared to find it harder and harder to make a decision the more you try. My wife finally got tired of me having multiple boxes laying around while I did my comparisons and actually ended up helping me decide. She said the McIntosh just looked better among my other components and she despises most things that are made in China. All of the other items you and I were considering are built in China. She told me to just stop and spend the extra money on the MB50 if it did everything I wanted. The search mercifully and gladly ended right there because I didn't want or need anything that offered more than the little MAC. By the way, will your MC601's be arriving soon?
Hey Jayvis,

Good story, I wish I had an "easy" out like yours ;-)
I guess I will have to keep experimenting within the return period of my MB50.
My 601's arrived today! unpacked and set up in my rack! I am so excited, I could not really test them (kids sleeping) and gong to be at CES most of this week, so wife got instructions to break them in while I am away, and I start rocking them next weekend! Can't wait.
In the meantime, I just stare into those blue eyes and get mesmerized :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0538.jpg (92.4 KB, 110 views)