View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still-One View Post
I'm sorry but I am not familiar with the colloquialism you used here. Just to be clear the attorneys and type of law I find offensive is Personal Injury. I my opinion there is no place in our society for this practice. In general I respect, have used and worked with many attorneys over the years.
I agree.. Not when there is a whole system based on defrauding the system such as a bunch of people piled up in one car gets rear ended by another "friend" and then sue his insurance company and split the proceeds for their pain and suffering.... Yep, it goes on in the big Apple all the time, it's a whole business scam based on the "no fault" policy... Not only that but they split profits with Radiologists who "mark up" their MRI's and the clinics which treat them for their pain and suffering... HELLO??

New York is one of the 12 states that have a No-Fault coverage. If you are injured in a crash in New York, the No-Fault coverage you receive comes from the vehicle you drove, rode in, were hit by, or came into contact with.

Last edited by PHC1; 02-10-2019 at 04:53 PM.