View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastdriving View Post
Jax had Sophia 3, I believe. You can see other threads where we discussed Sasha's (1 and 2) and Alexia.

I just went from Sasha 1 to 2. Main difference is that the treble is smoother, less fatiguing, and blends better with the mid to make voices seem more seamless and realistic. I hear no difference in bass. They need to be toed in a bit more than the Sasha 1, for some reason.

It's a great improvement though. Gets you pretty close to alexia. Almost makes it a "bargain", lol!

What equipment and wires are you using?
Marc

I am using a Theta Casablanca III HD preamp with extreme Dacs along with an Electrocompaniet AW250R solid state amp and Transparent Ultra MM2 interconnects/cables and various Transparent higher end power cords. I also have a couple of Transparent PIMM power conditioners and a Transparent PIR power conditioner. For critical listening I have moved to computer based MacBook Pro USB out through a Transparent Reference cable into my Theta extreme Dac and I use Audirvana on my MacBook for playback of my HD music. I'm using an M2 Tech USB to Coax converter.

I watch a lot of movies as well so the Theta is very versatile for me!