View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 12:35 PM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samac View Post
Thanks, Glenn. I’ve got a few indoor ranges 45-90 minutes from me. I’m hoping a friend can recommend a good club with an outdoor target range. Seems like around here you have to know someone with a farm that has plenty plenty of acres and most clubs seem used for shotgun/clay exclusively. Although a quick search found a local club with a hundred yard target range.

I’m sure I’ll eventually find somewhere to go.

Cheers,

Scott
Scott - not sure where in NE Ohio you are, but There are any number of ranges with longer distances in western PA. Ridgway Rifle Club, Reade Range & McDonald are three where I shoot and all go out to over 500yd. Am sure there are others. Google F-Class and/or silhouette ranges or similar and feel sure you'll find several within reasonable distances from you.
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag