View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 04:28 PM
Lifetime audio addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar81 View Post
Dude. I have M400s and thanks, they're an awesome product. You chill yourself - this was never about dick waving until you decided to create non-existent conspiracies and appoint yourself as the ultimate arbiter of what's right. I mentioned that you should *try* the progressions without the plates, somehow you went off the cliff after that and decided that I was telling you that was the only way to do it. I really couldn't care less what you do; I'm more than happy where I'm at.
I think we understand each other now. I did not mention in my posts that I had the amplifiers for a week without having any type of damping on top. Thanks for the suggestion Bar81, I did try it. Without checking your sig I didn't know you had M400's which as I posted before don't have that issue as your amps are solid billet on top, the Progression are not. I have had both the Momentum M300's and now the Progression in my system. What confused me was when you said, "I only used them on properly constructed amps like the Ayre MX-Rs.". The attached photo is not my system so I am not self appointing. We all love listening to music don't we?

Last edited by Sharp 1080; 02-17-2018 at 08:49 PM.