View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 03:41 PM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
You're welcome, and yes, it is.

From my experimentation with all of this for the last 6 months, I've discovered that everything matters. Even the quality of the power cords powering linear power supplies for switches, bridges, fiber media convertors, etc. matter. One of the biggest improvements I've made to the system this summer was to install a Shunyata Venom 14 Digital power cord to power my Keces P3 power supply that powers my SOtM UltraNeo network bridge. That brought a BIG improvement.

Of course, the Ethernet cables matter, and in a big way, too.
Puma Cat, I agree. Multiple Reciprocities - like in many other things, in audio everything matters and everything is dependent upon everything else that also matters. And around the audiophile merry-go-round we go and go.

Of course, depending upon many factors the law of diminishing enters somewhere along the line. And that is different for everyone. However, since this is one of my main sources of music, I'm taking action on this for my new system.

This said, now I am now thinking of adding a turntable to the system. When will it ever end - I didn't really type that.

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.

Last edited by JoeN; 10-14-2019 at 03:42 PM. Reason: sp