View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 07:24 PM
dpod4

Quote:
Originally Posted by A/V Solutions
I did see the new ovation table today with the Clarify arm and I must say its a very nice package.....I also saw the magnify arm too and that's nice. I'm not sure if I would be to worried upgrading from the Clarify arm on the Ovation. The Clarify has the same headshell as the Universal and carbon fiber arm tube, I'm also liking the counter weight as it has a very low center of gravity which is what you want..... really its a well built arm. From a price point the Clarify IMO is a better choice. I saw both the Silver and Black plinth versions and I think I prefer the Black......This table is well built and would guess this table will run with anything at its price point and even higher up the food chain IMO.

I also saw the new Master Innovation with the magnetic drive, very nice indeed, looks to have technology trickled down from the statement table. It basically looks like two Innovations stacked on top of each other.....I think they will be working on a upgrade package for Innovation owners so that would be cool......
Would love to hear more on the innovation upgrade, specifically magnetic drive.