View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
Guys,

I just now got off the phone from the G/M at Nashville Audi and he said basically the following to me.
(Keep in mind guys I worked with this guy at a different dealership years ago so he is not playing games)
Terry when I submitted your RS3 order the system came back with a Delivery Date of September-October 2019 and actual Build of August 2019.
I want to make sure you want to still do it ???
I said yes I'll wait as we happen to have a new VW Golf R as you know sitting in the garage.
He also said when he saw the above dates he then did a Nationwide search to see if another Audi Dealer had a better delivery date on a NON-Sold unit and the answer was no.
He said there are like 297 units Nation-Wide in the System and (All) have the same dates as above.
That's Sold units as well as Stock units.

Terry

Terry, I would suggest double checking that dealer intends to sell you the RS3 at MSRP so that there are no surprises later on when and if they decide to charge a premium. It is a rather limited model and this has been known to happen. Just as an example, I ordered but then changed my mind on a BMW M3GTS for MSRP with my dealer but others were charging upwards of $25-40k of a premium!