View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 09:12 PM

FREAKING KIDDING ME!

So I connected the new Wireworld Nano Platinum today, they only have about 1 hr and I am telling you from the 1st track I was like... this is SICK and I mean wow good, not subtle better I mean like I went from fantastically loving these new LCD-x's to gaga land
OK immediately wider sound stage, more depth and imaging and the slightest of slightest timbers are so right there. Bass it tighter which I thought could not get any better and the mids are so clear I thought when I was listening to the SACD Dire Straights Brothers in Arms 20 year 5.1 edition on the K03 that Mark was in the room live singing unplugged to me. and even the backing vocals from his brother David were so distinguishable from Mark. No haze what so ever.

I would say I have heard very few speakers systems and not a single headphone that sounds this good!

OK I am going back to the studio and put in some serious 4-5 hours tonight and I am sure another 2-3 in the morning before I leave for work.

I will give these babies some time to break in and listen for changes etc. But for now these were a great investment for the Audeze

Side note on design, construction etc.
So even the tapping on the cables lightly while listening as sometimes you rub or bump a headphone cable yields dead silence, the stock cables a slight tap was like tapping the base on the turntable noise wise not a hard tap or loud but for sure cable noise. WW nada zip zereo