Thread: Aurender N100H
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
David.......This is great to hear. It took you quite a long time to reach for a new level of performance and I am pleased to hear you are happy. Aurender makes remarkable music servers that all use the well thought out and mature Conductor App. I don't see how a person can go wrong with Aurender.
Dan, I have to agree with your comments on the Conductor app. I had toyed with the idea of building a server for a number of years but didn't want the complications of having to constantly screw around with a computer, whether it would be Windows or Mac. Had looked at things like the Sooloos and Olive products but they just didn't do it for me. When I had a chance to play with the Aurender I found it to be both intuitive and powerful. The combination of the purpose-built Linux machine and optimized USB output with the flexibility of Conductor made all the other complications go away and left just the music and the ability to play it however I please. And it couldn't have been simpler to hook up and start playing music through my DAC. Literally plug and play.