View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 12:48 AM

In response to "Apexorca", no, there's no acoustic treatment. The glass panels are more of a designer decor than anything. I am blessed to have room that is sound friendly! No boom, echoing of any sort. Howie came, listen to both my systems, the then Meridian set up and this, and all he can say is he likes them.

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. The Avantgardes are amazing speakers and so are their amps. build like tank with a lot of thought going into them, technically.

Ivan, with the kind of space and deep pocket, you should go right up to the Trio's with 3 sets of Bass horns. There's really not much systems in that category that can better them. if there are any, I have not heard them yet.

So far, there are a few speakers that I can live with forever, depending on my mood and craziness for change. The NEW Meridian DSP8k SE, The Avantgardes Due Mezzo or better still, the Primo, Tannoy Westminsters GR. I suppose there will need to be a stop for my "musical chair" of gears rolling. One last time perhaps? I don't know, but for sure, this is where I am stopping now.

Glad all of you like the pictures. Cheers!
SACD/DAC: Luxman D-10x
Server: Roon Nucleus+ 8TB SSD + Plixir Elite LPS
Bluray: ModWright Oppo UDP205
Amps: Air Tight ATC-5/ATM300R/ATH-3
Speakers: Avantgarde Uno XD Piano Black/Stealth Grey
Cables & Interconnects: Audience Au24 SX Series
Power Conditioner: Audience aR6 OX
Rack & Amp Stands: Audio-Philar