View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killergurt View Post
Hey Jayvis, this is super valuable to me, thank you for sharing, especially since you have tried the Cambridge devices and could compare to the MB50.

It is encouraging to hear that you found the MB50's sound superior to the rest of the bunch. The only device that I will still be considering is the Aries (not the mini). I wish there was a way to demo it at home.
Glad to help. If you're that concerned about finding the perfect device for you and your system, I'd strongly encourage you to try as many as you feasibly can. Just be prepared to find it harder and harder to make a decision the more you try. My wife finally got tired of me having multiple boxes laying around while I did my comparisons and actually ended up helping me decide. She said the McIntosh just looked better among my other components and she despises most things that are made in China. All of the other items you and I were considering are built in China. She told me to just stop and spend the extra money on the MB50 if it did everything I wanted. The search mercifully and gladly ended right there because I didn't want or need anything that offered more than the little MAC. By the way, will your MC601's be arriving soon?

Last edited by jayvis; 01-07-2018 at 07:18 PM.