View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgr4blu View Post
Good luck Charles
Wonderful system.
I hope someone can tell us why photos taken right side up get downloaded to the site sideways. This happens to me on some, but not all, pictures whenever I try to post them here.
Thank you so much! I have worked so hard to get this far. I love these cables and IC's. Remember, I lived with copper all my audio life. I lived with excellent but much less highend speakers and equipment for many years. The highend for me has been a series of steps. I think I've paid my dues to own cables like these. But it became obvious to me that my Alexx badly needed better cabling because there was such a discrepancy between the quality of the immediate external connections and the wiring inside the speakers. I can tell everyone right now that silver cables are definitely superior to copper. My sound is noticeably smoother. All the grain is gone. The midrange already spectacular has been elevated to a new level. The cymbals sound so much better. Sibilants are noticeably smoother. These cables and IC's are worth every penny. I have heard no drawbacks, just improvements and the improvements are not minor, they are major.

Last edited by Charles; 04-12-2018 at 01:38 PM.