View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
The ART1000 and Ortofon A95 are at the top of my "jonesing list" for cartridges. Am very pleased with my other AT & Ortofon carts (and Lyra), so will likely stay within the family when the time comes.
Thanks, Glenn. My understanding is JC’s current line of Lyra cartridges are not so lean or analytical as the Titan and Helikon were, retaining their ability to dig the detail out of the grooves but also being more full-bodied if not necessarily lush.

Too bad it’s so expensive to experiment with these little jewels — like nearly everything else in the pursuit of our favorite sound!

Best,

Steve

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!

Last edited by zettelsm; 12-19-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Saving a couple of commas for later. . .