View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabcs View Post
A little prejudiced, but I understand your point. For me every Magico I heard are dull and lifeless.
I had many speakers in my room. Marten, TAD and my previous speakers were a Rockport Cygnus ...fantastic speakers, but in my room and setup the 9H are better at half the price.
We are all prejudice. We have passion for what we enjoy. Bright to me, is fine for others. Incoherent is not even noticed for others. Visa Versa. Makes audio a ton of fun for sure.

I also have yet to hear anyone's DSD that I can't hear. I just feel that it hasn't been close to perfected yet. In time it will get to teh point where you won't hear it quite as much as you do now, but it's there for sure to my ears.

There will be no way it gets better unless companies push the envelope and use it in their speakers/amps, so I applaud the Paradigm folks for doing that.

As I said, I have owned Paradigm's. I felt they were also bright, but that was a trade off at that price range that I took. Their US sales team has always been nothing but professional with me and I do like them.