View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timm View Post
Well I think everyone has said it. I'd rather think in terms of the good memories. Saw the Eagles back around 1980 at crisler arena in Ann Arbor. A pretty small venue and I had great seats. One of the best sounding concerts I have been to. This was The Long Run tour right after randy meisner left the group. Don Felder and Joe Walsh were with the band. Glenn Frey came out...with short hair!!! A big deal back then. Haha. Great show ... Great memory. What else can someone ask for a legacy. Memories in the hearts of millions.
I was at Chrysler Arena in 1980 at the same concert. It was the best live concert I had ever experienced. What a memory!
Bryston 28B Cubed Monoblock amps with Sound Anchor stands, Stillpoint Ultra SS, Bryston SP3 Processor, JL Audio CR-1 Sub Crossover, PS Audio P15 with Stillpoint Ultra SS, Bricasti M-21 Platinum DAC, PS Audio Perfectwave Transport, Aurender N10 music server/streamer with Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Nordstrom Heimdall 2 Ethernet cable and RevOpod footers, TAD CR-1(mains) with Stillpoint Ultra SS, Bryson 9B3 Surround Amplifier, Sonus Faber Cremona M (center), Diva Swans (surrounds), (2) JL Audio F113 subs with RevOpod footers and granite bases, Oppo 95, Wireworld Gold Eclipse speaker cables, Wireworld Platinum interconnects and Wireworld Silver and Platinum Electra 7 power cables, Furutech Flux 50 in-line power filters, (6) dedicated 20 amp circuits, Shunyata outlets, Nordost QRT QKORE3 and QKORE6 Grounding Units, ADD-Pwr Sorcer X4 and various GK Acoustics acoustic panels.